MIGRATION TO THE MAIN BOARD
Granting companies listed on the Innovators Growth Platform pursuant to an initial public offer, an option to trade under the regular category of the main board of the stock exchange
A company shall be eligible to trade under the regular category of the main board of the stock exchanges, subject to fulfillment of the conditions of the stock exchanges, if any, and the fulfillment of the following conditions:
Explanation: The restrictions under (c) and (d) above shall not apply to persons or entities mentioned therein, who were debarred in the past by the Board and the period of debarment is over as on the date of application for migration of trading to the regular category of the main board of the stock exchange.
- It has listed its specified securities for a minimum period of one year on the Innovators Growth Platform of a recognised stock exchange;
- It has minimum of two hundred shareholders, at the time of making the application for trading under the regular category;
- The company, any of its promoters, promoter group or directors are not debarred from accessing the capital market by the Board;
- None of the promoters or directors of the company is a promoter or director of any other company which is debarred from accessing the capital market by the Board;
- The company or any of its promoters or directors is not a wilful defaulter; and
- None of the promoters or directors of the Company is a fugitive economic offender.